Придружително писмо към Invitation to Apply

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Време
  • Show
Clear All

Придружително писмо към Invitation to Apply

Мина вече доста време и спокойно мога да публикувам писмото, което изпратих с документите - сега като го препрочитам си казвам колко наивен съм бил за някои неща, но въпреки това смятам, че е доста силно, пък и свърши добра работа. В него съм се опитал да отговоря на някои въпроси, които биха възникнали при разглеждането на молбата - така и стана, но с това туширах повечето неща и беше лесно (уф, само аз си знам колко лесно беше да изровя виза от 1999г за САЩ, данъчни разпечатки и банкови извлечения за последните 7-8 г. Добре че пазя документация доста ревниво - научих се в един психологически офис в САЩ където бях секретарка). Та ето го и писмото:

Dear Skilled Migrant Team,

Please find enclosed the application for residence of Nikolai Georgiev (principal applicant) and his partner
    Ivan *****(secondary applicant). To our knowledge, we have included all requested and available
    documents. Should anything require further support or clarification, please do not hesitate to contact
    us using the information on top of this page. I would like to take the opportunity and respond to a few
    questions which are not asked anywhere in the application but which are relevant to a positive decision.

1. Why New Zealand? This was a common decision between my partner and I that came into being
    after evaluating possible places to live freely, prosper, and enjoy a peaceful, secure and normally paced
    lifestyle. A bonus was the availability of diverse landscape and clean nature. High on our priority list were
    a mild climate with no winter, world-class education system to help us keep up with our qualifications,
    and affordable medical care. I have visited many places in America, Europe, Asia, the Middle East and
    Australia and have a first-hand experience of the life and opportunities there. Overall, New Zealand
    easily won our hearts. After we had made up our mind, the research began which culminated with the
    submission and the subsequent approval of our Expression of Interest.

2. Employment Prospects. Looking at employment sites there are over 120 advertised open positions
    among Database and System Administration and Quality Assurance. However, I am perfectly aware that
    many employers will not consider prior foreign experience. My partner and I will both have to start lower
    and move up the career ladder and we are ready to accept this challenge. I am also aware that most jobs
    do not even appear on websites, and we will have to work with recruiters to “get our foot in the door.”
    To aid the job search, I am also in contact with recruiters in New Zealand using LinkedIn professional
    networking site. I believe that my pleasant personality, professional expertise, and excellent command of
    English will ensure that I secure employment quickly.

3. Life in New Zealand. I signed up for NewZealandNow government website and have been keen to
    follow the advice and get familiar with the information received from it over the past two months. I have
    researched information about topics that we will need to address immediately upon arrival such as prices
    of food, housing, banking, organisation of public transportation, IRD website, eventual purchase of a car.
    If necessary I will use the migrant settlement services of the non-profit organisations ARMS (www.armsmrc.
    org.nz) and OMEGA (www.omega.org.nz). As soon as we settle, we will explore the beauty of the
    country. We enjoy thermal pools (Velingrad in Bulgaria is our favorite thermal pool place - invoice is
    attached), and we will definitely visit Parakai, north-west of Auckland. Our life will probably not be
    enough to explore the beaches and the mountains of New Zealand, but we will do our best.

4. Partnership Status. We both believe our relationship is stable and meant to last. We have managed to
    converge our lifestyles, our finances, and our aspirations. There is no hesitation about the move to New
    Zealand which is a life-altering event. We have already witnessed our resilience in meeting challenges and
    overcoming them. Our occupations are complementary in a way that my partner’s does not depend on the
    business cycle and once he is certified to work as a pharmacist, we will be able to fully contribute to the
    NZ economy and our prosperity. We are aware that in the beginning he will depend on me for the daily
    expenses while he is learning English and it might be a while before he is able to work as a pharmacist.
    This is not an issue as he would do the same, if I lost my job today. We will also take advantage of New
    Zealand civil union institution which so far has been just a dream.

5. Why Now. There are two main reasons. The first one was that our relationship is relatively young and
    we had to figure out our common life arrangements before entertaining ideas about the possibility for a
    better life abroad together. The second one is that the best time to find a job in New Zealand is after New
    Year holidays as most employers slow down recruitment in the second part of the year.

6. Character Issues. I have admitted on the EOI that I have been arrested with a deportation charge.
    Please note that the Immigration Court in the USA has granted my motion for voluntary departure “in
    lieu of removal” which keeps clean my immigration record in the USA and justifies my lawful presence
    in the country, hence the ability to obtain permanent residence in the USA (I have included a certified
    copy of my permanent residence card). Because my criminal record is clean (I have never committed
    any misdemeanor or felony), I was never detained after my arrest, and when the Immigration Court
    granted my motion for voluntary departure, I did not have to post a bond and was given the longest period
    (120 days) by law to remain in the country. At the time of the arrest my parents and brothers were legal
    permanent residents which made me eligible for permanent residence.

Thank you for your time in reviewing this application. We are looking forward to receiving the results.

Please accept our best regards,
    Nikolai & Ivan

Отг: Придружително писмо към Invitation to Apply

само да добавя - както вече доста от вас са се запознали, обикновено ми иде отръки (абе то си е направо отвътре) да пиша засукани писма дето да целят я сърце, я десятката на четящия Всичко е премерено като се изпускат маловажни неща и се придава тежест на други, отвличащи вниманието или целящи да създадат определена настройка у четящия. И да, изкарвах 4ки по литература.

Comment

Отг: Придружително писмо към Invitation to Apply

Ники,

изключително благодарим и за това писмо. Смятам, че ще е много полезно за нас в (надявам се близкото) бъдеще.

Comment

Working...
      X